**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unfairness of tier degrade in Alliance War

Hello,

I would like to talk about the tier degrade in AW. I know that some cheated alliances have been degraded their tier. A problem occurs here for other "NORMAL" alliances. Although the cheated ones are degraded, they are still great players and still have fantastic champs. Of course, they use the champs for AW even with the lower alliances in the degraded AW tiers. Due to this, there are always mismatches. Kabam has to do something to deal with this mismatching because other players (alliances) are suffering from them even though they did not cheat anything. What I suggest is as follows:
1) Establish different tier limit per AW tier. For instance, a alliance in AW tier 5 can bring a total of 25000 champs' tier per player (A total of 250000 per AW team). Something like that.
2) Establish a limit of number of same champs per AW. For example, only 5 magiks are allowed per AW. We all know that peple made a level of champs. We know which champs are better, and which are not. Thus, we can see a few champs are using in AW, which makes this game boring. By making like this, you can indirectly force players use various kinds of champs. You guys made all champs because you guys want us to play all of them.

Please consider this suggestion to make this game less boring, and even fun!

I look forward to having a feedback on this suggestion.

Thanks,