**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2.4 Magik

Buffet
Limbo on 20% ability trigger
The other healing node, opposite of buffet.

Well i thought collector was the only disgusting thing to witness. Ofc i was wrong.

Zero skills fight requiring to revive till dead.

These are the things able to let me lose whatever will to play this game i can gain through the days.

You are scum. I try so hard to literally try giving you credit but it s useless. You are literally unable to make this game less ****. Unable to find a good balance between grabbing money and providing skill content.

You re disgusting. With not a sliver of respect for your players.

And now that i feel better, im glad. Stopped giving you money ages ago, and happy to see it was the right choiche.

/rant

Comments

• Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    magik is tough, but she's certainly not a money pit like the collector is. gwenpool can take her out in 1 go, seems like guillotine is another option too.

the only beef i have with magik and ds is that kabam dk specifically said they would not use buffet and masochism together.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Also, it’s important to note that we don’t use Buffet and Masochism at the same time.
    welp.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    When I did my first run through and went through magik, I too was like WTF. But my approach was to outdamage the node which wasn't working out. My subsequent runs I used my r5 magik and smoked through her and DS 1st try. So hopefully that helps.

I agree though, lots of WTF moments in 5.2. 5.2 rewards were not comparable to the rewards offered. Plain and simple.
  • Options
    KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Until they make her bleed or poison immune (you know, to balance the game), Magik will always be fodder for Archangel. Took her down in one try.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used my magik and took very little damage