**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Gwenpool bleed activation

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Per Gwenpool's ability page, she has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on all attacks. However, I have noticed her passive ability of causing bleed seems to activate less than it should, especially against higher PI champs. 30% chance to activate, so on average it should activate every 3rd hit, right?

I ranked her to R4 several weeks ago and have since noticed the trend that bleed activation seems to be inversely tied to the PI of the opponent. The higher the PI, the lower the chance she activates bleed. Against lower PI champs in a daily quest, she can rattle off 7+ stacked bleeds with 25 hits with no problem (about 30%), but will only see 7 or 8 total bleeds in a 50-hit match against 6k PI champs in AQ (less than 15%).

Is there a game dynamic that I'm missing (i.e. increased bleed resistance at higher ranks)?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dude you just described challenger rating
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Member Posts: 785 ★★★
    What is challenger rating?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Dude you just described challenger rating

I just did a quick read through some google results on challenger rating. No wonder the game lags so much, with all of the calculations each champ/pair run as they fight.