**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FALCON BUG [More Info Needed]

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I made a topic about a falcon bug here :

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/48088#Comment_48088

And it got closed without the mods even reading it properly efdq49ft0kik.png

MY FALCON ISN'T DUPED, and I was still able to Lock the opponement at the beginning of the fight Jesus Christ you can't even look at the picture I posted ???

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    @TKal I like your passion and completely understand your frustration, however, I would refrain from using profanities and blaspheme towards the Mods. They tend not to be very receptive to those sorts of things.

@Kabam Wolf
    I understand what the OP is saying, look at timer under his unawakened Falcon, that's his cool down timer. He has locked onto Mordo despite being in cool down mode with his recon scan, that isn't supposed to happen. This would appear to be a bug, I wouldn't say it's a terribly important fix since it benefits the player, but a bug nonetheless.

-MarcusUnread
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    @TKal I like your passion and completely understand your frustration, however, I would refrain from using profanities and blaspheme towards the Mods. They tend not to be very receptive to those sorts of things.

@Kabam Wolf
    I understand what the OP is saying, look at timer under his unawakened Falcon, that's his cool down timer. He has locked onto Mordo despite being in cool down mode with his recon scan, that isn't supposed to happen. This would appear to be a bug, I wouldn't say it's a terribly important fix since it benefits the player, but a bug nonetheless.

-MarcusUnread

Yeah I know should have been less, hum let's say frustrated, but it's like the mods don't even read what I wrote, and then act like I don't know how champs works.... One look at the picture makes you realize a bug is here.

But let's call you the voice of reason

Any news on this ?
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    It looks like the same bug that puts hood invisible and gives crossbones 3 furies when blocking to start the timer.

very odd but hardly a bad bug
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    It looks like the same bug that puts hood invisible and gives crossbones 3 furies when blocking to start the timer.

very odd but hardly a bad bug

It's a bug, it has to be fix
    ?
    Stil no answer on this
  • Impossible. Falcons eat bugs.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    There are way more important bugs out there. I'd say drop it and move along. Seems like if it is not on their radar by now it is not that important.
    Thawnim wrote: »
    There are way more important bugs out there. I'd say drop it and move along. Seems like if it is not on their radar by now it is not that important.

Why did they gave me an answer saying it's not a bug, and not responding ever since I reposted it ?
    TKal wrote: »

Why did they gave me an answer saying it's not a bug, and not responding ever since I reposted it ?

Everyone makes mistakes. We can look through all the posts you have made on the forum and count how many you have made if you want to start keeping score against Kabam.

Everyone makes mistakes. We can look through all the posts you have made on the forum and count how many you have made if you want to start keeping score against Kabam.

Does my mistakes includes a whole company behind me or just myself ?
    When a mod post something, it's on behalf of Kabam. Not himself.

A mistake is still a mistake.

A mistake is still a mistake.

But the impact is quite different.
    But anyway that's not my point. If a mod came to my older post and not even reading it, just saying I was wrong and close the thread, why can't he come here and say it's a bug and all the stuff going on with so we can all move on ?

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry for the delay on this. I did some checking into this, and I haven't yet been able to reproduce it. Can you let me know the events that occurred at the beginning of the fight when this happened? Thanks!
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. Sorry for the delay on this. I did some checking into this, and I haven't yet been able to reproduce it. Can you let me know the events that occurred at the beginning of the fight when this happened? Thanks!

It happened only against Mordo, twice in arena, at the beginning of the fight I dash back and it started the lockout.
    Can't say if it is only visual or actually disable abilities