**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im confused

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Did everyone just get a message about account sharing just now ? OR did I just get a warning for using 2 accounts !? Kabam if ur warning me about running 2 accounts then u need to fix this. This is RIDICULOUS.

Comments

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I did not receive one.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I believe it’s fine running 2 accounts, and they might just be making sure everyone knows not too pilot
  • Options
    If I'm the only one who got one then their warning me thinking I'm piloting my OWN account ig I made this account 3 days ago and I'm the only person who has been on it
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well, you should contact kabam telling them that you are running 2 accounts that you started. It would be much better than no saying anything and risk booth of your accounts
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    I run two accounts and haven't received anything. And I've been running them both consecutively for two years
  • Options
    I'll send in a ticket if anything happens... I've had my one account for almost 3 years so I can't lose it but this one i just made 3 days ago so it's meh either way
  • Options
    InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Probably just a generic message all new accounts get now
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I made a new account last month and it seemed to get all the previous 6 months of update mail periodically
  • Options
    Infantry wrote: »
    Probably just a generic message all new accounts get now

Ur most likely right I was just furious thinking my main account would get banned