**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any plan of postponing the new a.w season

Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 864 ★★★
With the new batch of issues and even more bugs...by the way bravo it took you guys over 2 weeks to make a fix for overheating and it didnt do anything in fact it created EVEN more issues than before...anyway sorry for going of track. Any plan on postponing the new season until you guys can actually "fix" the game?

Comments

• Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    They will not postpone, it goes against there need to make money. As long as a few people can still access the game they will let it run. I just hope the bugs work to everyone's advantage to point out who is cheating and using emulators.
  • Options
    Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    If so, it would at least be nice to have kabam confirm that AW season will still be continuing as scheduled. If they are going to delay, it may make a difference for some alliances and their members who have been affected by the 19.1 update. Just a thought...
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I do not even look at that event. I think AW should have never existed as a game mode. It flat out the air of AQ.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Well, I already prepared for AW season 3. I left alliances completely :p

Next step, to avoid lagging and bugs, I will probably uninstall the damn thing.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Well, we had a death due to connection issues with video to prove it and I have pots wasted. We are ready. They are not.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    dungeons should work out just great!