**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Internet connection is fine , but game showing connection issues

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
I was logging in just after updating game , and I am not able to do so .
Device : Moto G5 Plus
Android : 7.0

Comments

• Options
    Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    It’s not you. The game is down.......again
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I wonder if they have a whiteboard in the office labeled “compensation list” and they just keep adding all of these things to it. Seriously it’s almist funny at this point. Sorry anyone trying to finish the monthly quest they were already delayed on from phone issues and other server problems, or anyone doing pym rifts on an hour timer. Kabam has quite a lot to answer to lately. And by lately I mean like this whole year really
  • Options
    Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    I wonder if they have a whiteboard in the office labeled “compensation list” and they just keep adding all of these things to it. Seriously it’s almist funny at this point. Sorry anyone trying to finish the monthly quest they were already delayed on from phone issues and other server problems, or anyone doing pym rifts on an hour timer. Kabam has quite a lot to answer to lately. And by lately I mean like this whole year really

If they do compensation it will be a 2 star crystal to "prevent worlds from colliding"
  • Options
    MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    They really ought to change the default message telling us it’s OUR connection....cause it isn’t.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    MattMan wrote: »
    They really ought to change the default message telling us it’s OUR connection....cause it isn’t.

That’s my biggest peeve of this whole thing, they blame us

I already know(you fill in)
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I get it too and this is my WiFi connection from my iPad. My wired connections are 1Gbps/1Gbps (well slightly less due to switching from fiber optic to Cat6 at the wall). And

us4iaa1zso6j.png
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I often get 500/500Mbps from my iPad, but it depends on how busy the Speedtest servers are,