**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mastery Help

Hey just wanted to get some opinions/help with masteries and just even get comments on my current ones. I'm mainly just doing aw,aq and quests. I do arena but I don't grind for top rewards, just enough to get decent rank rewards.
I've checked out multiple videos and all of the "best" mastery set ups and mainly just want to hear what people have to say.

Thanks, anyone who answers. men9ik9u25u4.png
zgw4b0afmqj9.png
1wc2xsmmp3ii.png

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    U have completed uor basic mastery set up. Congrats.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    For little advance use u can put atleast 1 pt in each of md, despire, dw, assasin, collartech.
    U can max gc, limber.
    Wp not necessarily to b maxed. U can put pt in coagulate, ph resist, and inequity too.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Agreed, that's a good start, though only really worth 1 point in willpower imo. Other than that it's good, can start moving on to the more expensive ones.
  • MacdocMacdoc Posts: 26
    Thanks guys, appreciate the help and input
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Why u don't have points in DW or Assassin? Both are v good mastery.
  • I'm not good with my Masteries an I need some help Please. I'm on level 56 an I need my men to have high numbers under the stars an just to be really nice all around fighters please. Will somebody help me.I have PARRY but I do not have DEXTERITY? I just need some help Please
  • I don't know how you will show me on here in a picture im on how to do what I want.I have HULK RAGONKNOCK 4* maxed on rank 5 50/50 awakened also an under his stars in the numbers he is 5160 I think. I also have Juganaunt an just reached rank 5 on him an his number is only 3560 an he's not maxed yet. He is 26of50. I really need some help Please?
  • Look me up an ask to be my friend if you can help me please