**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost Health in AW due to Outage

Hi,

I lost half my health in AW due to the outage. This isn’t the first time this has happened. Please send 4 level 4 alliance potions. Thanks for appreciating your customers.

Comments

• Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
    lzdt4ewpzsth.png
    npl3rpxrqfyh.png
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Same thing happened to me. Not only do you lose half the health of your champion but you also don’t get the full attack bonus
    Do they get a defender kill as well?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Phone2312 wrote: »
    Do they get a defender kill as well?

Yes, it is counted as a loss.

Kabam don't compensate for this, even though they should.
    It needs to be addressed! Shouldn’t lose health for an outage and have that count as a defender kill! Now if I’m low on health later on in War I’m gonna have use my own resources 🤦‍♂️
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    It needs to be addressed! Shouldn’t lose health for an outage and have that count as a defender kill! Now if I’m low on health later on in War I’m gonna have use my own resources 🤦‍♂️

Agreed. This needs to be addressed ASAP! We shouldn’t be penalized because Kabam can’t keep their game running properly
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

Well you should file a support ticket instead of posting on the forums. No one can help you here.
    Where/how do i post a ticket? I though this was our only resource for game issues.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Have yall not realised this is all by design.... that's why there is no compensation for this...they just proved their OWN creative team is cheating.. wonder who else.. cause how'd he find out?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It has worked this way for a long time. Any disconnection for any reason will cost half your health and count as a death. Under the old system people would force close the game when they were losing a fight and be allowed to start over fresh. Under this system they can no longer do that. It’s not fun when it happens on disconnects that are not your fault but historically there has been no compensation for it.