**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Deep wounds max or unlock assassin?

Hi guys
What do you think is better?
Max deep wounds or unlock and put one point in assassin?
Is there any major diference between 4 and 5 in deep wounds?
My main champs is a dupe AA 5*,r4
But I dont know if max deep wounds is going to do me better than unlock assassin

Thanks in advance
Jokepool83

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Assasination. DW 3/5 is enough
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    i was wondering the same thing
  • Vood5Vood5 Posts: 19
    Assassins benefit all champs deep wounds only a few
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    If you have good bleeders I'd go with max DW. I play with 3/5 assassin all the time and I think it's enough. Would be nice to have more mastery points but meh.. Kabam's greedy
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Jokepool

It largely depends on your roster. If you're using champs like X-23, Blade, Gwenpool, or Archangel a lot, Deep Wounds gives them all a significant boost. However, if your top champs don't utilize bleed, champs like Hyperion, Iceman, Quake, or Medusa (her bleed is not extended by deep wounds), then Assassin is the better of the two.

Assassin is definitely worth at least a single point, though. If I were working to build them up, I'd put 1 point in Deep Wounds, 1 point in Assassin, and then the next 4 points into Deep Wounds. Assassin is helpful, but I get more utility out of Deep Wounds.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    @Jokepool

It largely depends on your roster. If you're using champs like X-23, Blade, Gwenpool, or Archangel a lot, Deep Wounds gives them all a significant boost. However, if your top champs don't utilize bleed, champs like Hyperion, Iceman, Quake, or Medusa (her bleed is not extended by deep wounds), then Assassin is the better of the two.

Assassin is definitely worth at least a single point, though. If I were working to build them up, I'd put 1 point in Deep Wounds, 1 point in Assassin, and then the next 4 points into Deep Wounds. Assassin is helpful, but I get more utility out of Deep Wounds.

At the moment I have 4 out of 5 in deep wounds,and I was wondering if I should put one more point in deep wounds and max it out,or unlock the assassin mastery and put one point in there.
    The main difference between 4 and 5 is 0.5 secunds
    The assassin is 20% bust with when the opponent is 18% live
    My main team is r4 5* Arcangel,rider and spidey,6* beat and 4* max blade
    Is assassin really useful with just one point?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I have DW maxed and 2/5 (soon 3/5) in Assasination.

Deep wounds helps me more, while Assasination would work better in very long fights (like Rol, LoL, maybe boss fights)

For events, story quests and daily quests, Deep Wounds has a bigger and better impact imo. Assasination won't have effect in most of the cases for more than a couple of hits.
    IcsGrec wrote: »

Deep wounds helps me more, while Assasination would work better in very long fights (like Rol, LoL, maybe boss fights)

For events, story quests and daily quests, Deep Wounds has a bigger and better impact imo. Assasination won't have effect in most of the cases for more than a couple of hits.

Thanks
    Did you notice diference between 4 and 5 in deep wounds?
    Did you max out deep wounds before you invest in assassin?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    IcsGrec wrote: »

Thanks
    Did you notice diference between 4 and 5 in deep wounds?

Hard to tell if there's any noticeable difference between one rank and the other ..
    That .. and the fact that I maxed them out one year ago and I can't really remember :smile:
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    I have Assassin maxed and DW at 2/5. Assassin is more useful and more powerful than DW. I would go with that one and leave DW at either 4 or 3
    Assassin also increase the damage from bleeding below 18%?
    End up deciding to go for the assassin...just test it against winter soldier and did notice any major difference
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I would say deep wounds with AA. By the time you get into assassins you probably already have the neurotoxins, bleeds and poisons built up to kill your opponent. Plus AA reduces the ability accuracy so much when duped you dont need the extra boost in assassins.

Plus deep wounds works for all of the fight,not just the last 17%.