**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Losing half health due to the game not loading

This needs to go away. This is complete bs that you lose half due to the game crashing or some other Kabam screw up.

Comments

• Options
    DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Totally agree. I wish kabam’s servers could use an algorithm like if(“player attempted to fight by using controls and fight didn’t finish”=yes, then rejoin at half health, create new fight at last known health before start figures). Basically, if the game crashes or the fight doesn’t load before the player has a chance to initiate any function such as block, light attack, medium attack, heavy attack or etc, then start fight with known health before entering the fight.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    gzlvq3qn6pvc.png
    Yeah you mean like this in important fights like mini bosses in AQ it's a joke. The fight recovery system doesn't work where the resources are costly. Being booted when you start a fight and chopping our health in half is just not cool
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I think with the state of the game and so many crashes, they should relax this negative feature for a while.

I was about to lose my arena streak because of a crash when the fight began.
    Lost 50% health in aw but thankfully it was duped blade whom I could regen.

Losing a champ in story mode in 5.3 is no fun when everything is going well.

@Kabam Miike please consider relaxing this half health penalty until the crashes are fixed.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @krauserhunt if it was relaxed then people would just quit every fight before they lose and restart it so that they don't take any losses, it can be very easily exploited
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    @krauserhunt if it was relaxed then people would just quit every fight before they lose and restart it so that they don't take any losses, it can be very easily exploited

I know it WILL be exploited. But they should atleast relax that for story modes and arena while the app is crashing like crazy.

As for aw, opponent will still get kills even if you don't lose health. Thereby losing the attack bonus and vital points.