**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up God Tier 4*'s?

I recently pulled a 4* SL and Stark SM. Six months ago I would have been really excited, but now I don't know if it's worth ranking them for the content I have left in the game. I currently have ran through acts 5.1 and 5.2 and am working on 5.3. I have most of the explore done on 5.1 and have completed RTTL. Will these champs help with any of that or should I focus more on 5*'s. These are my current champs for reference:

5*: GP 4/55, X23 3/45 Duped, Domino 3/45, Hulk Rag 3/45 Duped, Void 3/45, Quake 2/35 Duped (I really suck playing Quake FYI), Hawkeye 2/35, Hela 2/35
4* 5/50 Duped: Hype, IM, AA, Magik, Doc Ock, Vision AOU, Dorm, Hulk, OG SM

Rank up God Tier 4*'s? 30 votes

Rank up SL (and use Generic AG)
20%
BriischampTheMarauder53dfmoore26John757GhostboytjieV1PER1987 6 votes
Rank up Stark SM
36%
Gblake1965JC_Quatre_1988TheMightyCDizzyshadow_lurker22Nickname207Ronin916TheSpicyKnightX_Factor_AgentEasytigerTaylor 11 votes
Rank up both
23%
AbsimiliardM1k0rinBahamutNoob2435ZADO1991AnthinhoCowboyschamploo1 7 votes
Save the resources
20%
RaganatorJRock808Spity68botonox03Ch1efsterTenOfShadows 6 votes

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Save the resources
    SL would need to be duped to be worth any rank up. With the other champs you have, you probably wouldn't use SL much anyways. I have mine at 5/50 and don't even use him anymore except AQ sometimes. He did get his share of the workload at one time though. I did r5 my 4* Sparky though because I have a 5* Blade and GR and that has definitely been worth it for me. Got tired of never pulling the 5* Sparky.

EDIT: Missed the part about the generic AG for SL. Still depends on how much you will actually use him. Could he take the place of one of your other champs...maybe, maybe not. If you don't have Blade, I say maybe hold off a bit, but I think Sparky over SL.
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    SL would need to be duped to be worth any rank up. With the other champs you have, you probably wouldn't use SL much anyways. I have mine at 5/50 and don't even use him anymore except AQ sometimes. He did get his share of the workload at one time though. I did r5 my 4* Sparky though because I have a 5* Blade and GR and that has definitely been worth it for me. Got tired of never pulling the 5* Sparky.

EDIT: Missed the part about the generic AG for SL. Still depends on how much you will actually use him. Could he take the place of one of your other champs...maybe, maybe not. If you don't have Blade, I say maybe hold off a bit, but I think Sparky over SL.

Yeah, having a Blade or GR would make this decision a little easier ;)
  • Gblake1965Gblake1965 Posts: 23
    Rank up Stark SM
    I don't think 4*'s really become irrelevant until the 6*'s are able to be ranked up and are available in all characters. Until then having a 5* Starky for war and a 4* one for AQ would still be aces in my book. Same would go with all the "God" Tier champs. I know in my roster I have taken to 5/50 all the "God" Tier champs and take the rest to 4/40. Also nice to have a solid group for Arena grinding as that is still the best way to get the gold and units.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Save the resources
    You’ve got 4 or so excellent 5* you can r4. I would definitely focus on those unless you just won’t be getting any t2a for a long while.