**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spiderman now it's broken vs any opponent's special.

Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
Before he would get clipped by Agent venom's and War machine's sp1s.

19.1 should have patched and fixed being hit after evading one attack.

In today's war, we have had at least 7 issues where Stark Spidey would autoevade the first hit of a special, then get hit on th second if autevade wouldn't proc again.

I myself have fought a Bishop on node 27, autoevading the first hit of his sp1 and keeping block up for the rest. My starky got hit as soon as he failed to autevade the last 2 hits.

i took 17k dmg and barely made it (counter tactics)

Before that, Sparky would autoevade first hit of Sabertooth's sp1, just to get clipped by his follow ups and bled/damaged despite keeping guard up.
It's even worse atm since before you could at least manually evade, now it seems to lock you on spot and all you can do is eat damage.

Season is starting today and this is a HUGE concern, along the crashing. I would also like to remind that GR post 19.0 was supposed to shut down Sabertooth's regens and it still is not working, as well as Cap IW was supposed to be fixed from being abl to hit grounded opponents and still does. Can we have an ETA or at least a reply telling us you are aware of these problems?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    That’s the main reason I hate SS. His evade is always so inconvenient that most times you end up eating specials rather than evading them.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    That’s the main reason I hate SS. His evade is always so inconvenient that most times you end up eating specials rather than evading them.

That is not something to hate SS for, that is bad coding made worse with the latest patch. Instead of solving the issue, they made it worse. Nothing that can't be fixed as long as it's aknowledged and they aware...
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    yup its pretty annoying, still use him anyways lol
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Season 3 starts tomorrow. Plenty of time for kabam to fix it.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Falcon sp1 evade fail.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    Wow, I haven't tried this yet, but I was so relieved when they said they fixed it...hopefully a hotfix will be out soon
    bump, still not addressed.

@Kabam Miike
  • its just the same here
    bump, game down with aw ongoing, 2 wars in season, still not addressed