**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I Can Admit When I Was Wrong - 5* Featured Crystals

Well, I just opened 7 (105k red shards) of the new 5* Featured Crystals. I was shooting for IMIW. I had originally thought they were going to suck when the drop list came out. And I still think they are a massive **** shoot and that meme tier champs (Colossus and Iron Patriot as examples) shouldn't be in there. But, as a person with horrible luck usually, I'm pleasantly surprised. I managed to pull the following:

Archangel (dup)
Hyperion
Domino
Iron Man Infinity War (on my last crystal)

As a 36 year old, Iron Man has been my favorite Marvel characters since I was a small child. I can't believe I actually pulled him. Today Kabam decided I had been through enough crystal opening pain, lol.

I still had 3 pretty terrible pulls (Groot, Vulture and a Falcon dup) but 4 out of 7 ain't bad.

If you're not opening in bulk beware that this crystal is huge gains at a huge risk. There are some horrible champs in there. But it's not as bad as I previously thought it was going to be. I would probably be singing a different tune if I had pulled 7 turds...but here we are.

Thanks Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Congrats - I think the odds are decent in bulk as you say that you will get at least one game changer. Much better than basic pool that even with 1.5x as many from same shards that you could strike out.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @PureRage13 Awesome post and awesome pulls! The 5* Featured crystal is a numbers game, an alliance mate opened 2 and got Loki and Vulture. Those 4 pulls are crazy good.
  • Options
    Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Congrats on IM!