Specials being parryed

MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91
I have started to notice that a lot of my special attacks are being "parryed". I will attack an enemy and use a special whilst in a combo and all of a sudden then will somehow block it and "Parry" will show up on the right hand of my screen. This is happening so much lately with tons of my champs and enemy's. This is causing me to get majorly damaged in arena and is causing me to lose fights; where my special is parryed and I get majorly punished.

Comments

• StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Member Posts: 419 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Specials have always been Parryable, they just shouldn't be able to Stun
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Member Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    By "whilst in a combo" do you mean after your 4th light/2nd medium attack?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yup as you get into harder content they will be better with their blocks. As soon as you use your second medium tap ur special button
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91
    Specials have always been Parryable, they just shouldn't be able to Stun

Thanks! Didn't know that and they aren't stunning, thought it was a bug or something
    By "whilst in a combo" do you mean after your 4th light/2nd medium attack?

Yeah like straight after them. If I don't press the special button like a millisecond after the 4th light/ 2nd medium, then I get parryed
    Yup as you get into harder content they will be better with their blocks. As soon as you use your second medium tap ur special button

Thanks a mil! Yeah that is what I have been doing but I say it lands maybe 75% of the time
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Member Posts: 37
    After the update, the special 1 is parryable 2 out of 3 ( 4 combo + sp1 and 5 combo +sp1)