**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Meme Thread

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

I don't know if this qualifies as a meme 😐

Like breaking the throne chair and getting in trouble?
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    solopolo said:

Hieitaku said:

Dimensional Rupture indeed.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Fun fact: Negasonic Teenage Warhead was chosen to be in Deadpool solely on her name and her powers were altered from the comics in a deal with Marvel, allowing them to use Ego the Living Planet in GOTG2

• Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    With nothing interesting to use it on

• Options
    no use disagreeing with me, fools, Marvel comics has either crossed over directly with those properties (Youngblood, DC, Archie, Conan, Star Trek, Transformers and others) or with properties that have crossed over with others (BTTF, Star Wars, Planet of the Apes, Real Ghostbusters, X-Files and more).
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

no use disagreeing with me, fools, Marvel comics has either crossed over directly with those properties (Youngblood, DC, Archie, Conan, Star Trek, Transformers and others) or with properties that have crossed over with others (BTTF, Star Wars, Planet of the Apes, Real Ghostbusters, X-Files and more).

at least bair waits a couple days instead of one
    I do it on Tuesdays but I was out this week so I did it while I knew I had connection. @Sundance_2099 don’t steal my jokes or else you’ll only pull 3*s from Cavs from now on
  • Options

at least bair waits a couple days instead of one
    I do it on Tuesdays but I was out this week so I did it while I knew I had connection. @Sundance_2099 don’t steal my jokes or else you’ll only pull 3*s from Cavs from now on
    jokes on you, I'm only Conqueror and can't get Cavs.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Fun fact: A Marvel Comics fan in 1982 sold the character idea for Venom for $220