**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lower level players with 5 star champions

How does this even happen? I know they said 5 stars would he easier to get but It shouldn't be that easy. A few days ago a level 14 summoner added me and had a five star spider man. And thier are tons more people like this. Anyone care to explain?hsgttc1c80tr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Could’ve just bided(?) their time collecting 5* shards from calendars.
  • Options
    TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    maybe they just sold all their four stars, its possible they quit the game.
  • Options
    DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    In, I think, January, Kabam's calendar pretty much guaranteed a five star. I was just looking back through youtube videos and once a week there were days marked with a "?". I think those were five star shards, that added up to one free five star. This person could have started his account at that time and then not progressed.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Very possible. Months and months of adding 5* shards can do this.
  • Options
    igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Have a guy in my alliance now that has a 6 star Killmonger with only 106 heroes and less than 64,000 total base hero rating.. IGN: MaYTAP~1
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I just sold most my champs on my 2nd. So now I have about as many 5* as I do 4*.

In the next month or two I’ll do the same with my main, most likely. So once again it’ll look like someone with a bunch of 5* given the account rating.