**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R5 5*

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
who should be my next r5, all duped

Next R5 5* 46 votes

Hyperion
52%
Golden_GuardianNikoBravoManup456MrLalowSpeedbumpGAM3RGUYDOKTOROKTOPUSAb_SamadCrimsontide1616Thecrusher_9756Crazyjack719WerewrymJC_Quatre_1988Stagedear85jlamadisonMarvel2289umrjake57Avengers320Robbo29192 24 votes
Magik
39%
mum_m2DarkZenTrimbobDPool21JohnyzeroJdub1250Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverTrollllolllloBahamutKabam PorkchopDarthPhalshadow_lurker22PaytoPlayFhfjghhggggjfhfjgŁŤÇShadowReptileAz_Venger 18 votes
Luke cage
8%
BapoiSavio444GhostboytjieV1PER1987 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Hyperion
    Tough question, I assume by your forum pic, that your first is voodoo? I would probably then choose between Luke Cage and Hype. Luke Cage is a pretty good AW attacker, and has a built in invulnerability boost. Hype is amazing on attack on defence, and with the autoblock meta, his heavy attack is a pretty solid counter to the **** we have to deal with.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Magik
    Magik - is a great aw attacker and duped is a great defender her limbo is pretty hard to deal with (only certain champions can) and once you use the l2 once you can spam it and keep the opponent power locked.
    Hyperion - is also a great attacker because of his damage output and a great defender because of that annoying power gain
    Luke Cage - is not much of a defense champion but fortunately he makes up for it on attack he basically can tank a l3 if need be (well one every 30 secs I believe) and is actually a pretty decent counter to Hyperion because with enough exauhstion debuffs he can reverse power gain plus as I said tanking l3s as needed just advice if you want to reverse power gain and get exauhstion debuffs then don't use your l1 or l2 (they will turn into concussion which isn't bad but loses the reverse power gain which is important against Hyperion) also with more exhaustion debuffs the better his damage is.
    Conclusion - can't really go wrong with any of the choices but I chose Magik mostly because I flipped a coin lol.
    Hope this helps u make a decision.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Magik
    I’m a super fan of Magik because she easily has the best power control in the game and it always works...her only weakness is debuff immune or debuff shruggers (and stuff with certain unavoidable damage like Abom or MS)