**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heimdall true strike

13»

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Hey there everyone, I've gone ahead and asked the rest of the team about this. Only Heimdall's own True Strike will give him those extra abilities (his attacks being unable to be avoid with Dexterirty, his ability to trigger Parry against projectiles, and his chance to Auto-Block basic attacks); he will not gain them from a True Strike that comes from a node. The extra abilities he gets from having Armor Up or Fury Buffs can be activated from Buffs gained from nodes, though.

Awesome, thank you for this @Kabam Zibiit the clarification is very appreciated. My mind has been put at ease.

Hold on, I’ve just re-read your response and thought about Heimdall’s abilities again. What about his L2, that means that whenever Heimdall has an armour stack his L2 is both unblockable and unevadable. So you just have to take the damage? Or is the second hit (which is the projectile hit) able to be blocked?

Basically:Is Heimdall L2 both hits unblockable?

Typically only the first hit is unblockable, but that's a good question.

Agreed, but Corvus does have all hits of his L2 unblockable
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    And we now have a mod saying it's only his own true strike that triggers autoblock, but was this actually tested? In the past these things have been... unpredictable
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    Just watched some gameplay of heimdall and it looks like his buffs aren’t passive so easy counter is Mephisto. Class advantage and stops champs from gaining buffs