**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking to merge several alliances together to create feeder alliance

My main alliance, (AAVGR) Active Avengers which is a 13M, Gold 1 alliance is looking to create a "sister" or feeder alliance, AVGR2. Looking to make the alliance from the merger of several smaller alliances who are having trouble rebuilding or replacing members. We only have a few requirements if you're interested in completing this task with me:

Must have LINE app
Players must have a minimum of 100k rating (and level 25 to participate in AQ/AW)
Must be active in AW/AQ (will start with map 3 or 4 for AQ depending on the skill level of players who join)
Must participate in all alliance events (arena events are not mandatory)
Will only start with minimal donations but only after the alliance gets up and running.

Leaders of alliances willing to merge will be kept as officers in the new alliance.

If this is something that you're interested in helping me build hit me up on LINE Philly3974/Knorr7227

Comments

• Options
    Hey bro do you guys wanna merge with us our alliance tag is OtŁs and we were gold 1 in both seasons and run 5x5 message on line my id or Krishan777 and my name is same in the game we might need like 7 to 10 players