**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yeah about that.....

muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Never been the one to complain... but this is totally unacceptable.. I refuse to spend my hard earned units on this type of mistake... you guys we soo quick to fix this hitting a champ while he's down "bug" and this mordo astral evade. Because it benefits the players.. but have yet to address the multiple things going on in this game.. I don't know how flag a mod.. This is some bull ****.. and yes this is aq and yes this incinerate lasted the whole fight once triggered..

toh25o8sogrt.png

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    What are you talking about?
  • Options
    Look at the pic
  • Options
    ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    Mephisto supposed to be incinerate immune
  • Options
    Yes I uploaded the wrong pic at first but u can clearly see it now
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I see no problem. Or did you take damage from the incinerate? Because that would be a problem
  • Options
    Yes I did
  • Options
    That's how I lost all my health
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    he's supposed to be immune to incinerate. Not so much immune as it is converting the damage into power. Did that skill sentinel also lay a concussion on you??? because that could take precedence.

actually i dont see you taking damage from incinerate. So i don't know exactly what you're talking about.
  • Options
    This was triggered off his sp2. That I blocked
  • Options
    That sentinel did not hit me. That incinerate did not give me any power.. that's why the pic is so late in the fight because I watched it not gain any power and yes the rebuff was draining my health it triggered all 3 of my souls..as I said I don't complain but that is what happend
  • Options
    Most I took was blocking damage
  • Options
    And not to mention. But I am this was happening before I even went into Aq. 76okg5nyv563.png

o9iq5e0naogs.png

inbpww613rrp.png

So don't tell me you don't see anything wrong

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    muddy17 wrote: »
    This was triggered off his sp2. That I blocked

At 10 charges abilities activate through blocks. At 20, all specials are unblockable. Also he is not incinerate immune. Where you converting power as well?
    zer6upla8ffp.png
  • Options
    I never had this issue with this before this update NEVER I use him in aq everytime.....
  • Options
    His incinerate works much like red hulks.. He does not take any damage even tho the debuff is applied he converts it.. Never has that lingered the whole fight while damaging my champ.. I know what I'm taking about.
  • Options
    Most I took was blocking damage

I find it hard to believe that it lasted the "whole" fight as the debuff is only 5 seconds. You have let him get to 40+ adaptive charges which if you block a SP2, you are going to feel it. It will do a pretty massive about of energy damage through your block. There isn't any damage ticking away in your first picture so you are probably taking the block damage from the high amount of Adaptive charges from the sentinel. You probably should read up on the sentineliods. These screens are from Day 1 map 5 sentinels so the numbers are higher than what you have.
    9rnc7sdpl33d.png
    ruc1kki1nmz0.png

• Options
    Listen I'm not gonna debate with you I showed the proof.. not gonna argue about the merits of what his ability says and what is going on in the game.. I wouldn't have posted this if it wasn't a issue.... i shut up and fight. .. but this was the cake.. That debuff hurt my champ period.... and it lasted most of the most I should say that was not a 5 second debuff.. I got hit trying to screen shot the damage ticking off and then i paused to take a screen shot.
  • Options
    As i said also he triggered his sp2 that I blocked and received the debuff.. then i continued to fight and noticed my health was leakinh away and the debuff was still up and ticking away
  • Options
    Listen I'm not gonna debate with you I showed the proof.. not gonna argue about the merits of what his ability says and what is going on in the game.. I wouldn't have posted this if it wasn't a issue.... i shut up and fight. .. but this was the cake.. That debuff hurt my champ period.... and it lasted most of the most I should say that was not a 5 second debuff.. I got hit trying to screen shot the damage ticking off and then i paused to take a screen shot.

You didn't show proof of anything but an explanation of the debuff. The screen shot you posted doesn't show you taking damage so no, you haven't proven anything. A screen shot doesn't prove it lasted the whole fight either. In order to PROVE your point, you would need a video showing damage being taken, which by the way, is the red numbers that tick off your body during a fight. The fact of the matter is you are taking a low PI champ against a higher PI champ and the fight is lasting longer than it should. The sentinel is building but charges to which, you can't block and take damage from all attacks through blocks.
  • Options
    BKEsouthpawBKEsouthpaw Posts: 18
    Well don’t get hit by his S1 and you should be fine. Get better and stop complaining.
  • Options
    It was his sp2 and I didn't get hit I blocked it.. Yeah his ability went through.. But the debug damaged me since u know it all
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    And not to mention. But I am this was happening before I even went into Aq. 76okg5nyv563.png

o9iq5e0naogs.png

inbpww613rrp.png

So don't tell me you don't see anything wrong

Well maestro was showing off his butt to blade then fixit wanted in on the action as well so blade wasnt impressed then he went to magik for another opinion on this episode of Is my butt sexy enough??? Hahaha
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You didn't show proof of anything but an explanation of the debuff. The screen shot you posted doesn't show you taking damage so no, you haven't proven anything. A screen shot doesn't prove it lasted the whole fight either. In order to PROVE your point, you would need a video showing damage being taken, which by the way, is the red numbers that tick off your body during a fight. The fact of the matter is you are taking a low PI champ against a higher PI champ and the fight is lasting longer than it should. The sentinel is building but charges to which, you can't block and take damage from all attacks through blocks.

As I said already I tried to GET live shot of the tick of damage.. But I got hit.. But regardless.. Let's say ur right.. That means the ENTIRE time I was under that debug taking no damage.. I would have been in a constant state of power gain. Which was clearly not the case as I'd no reason to argue... I take this "low Pi "in aq all the time never had a issue till this morning...
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    It was his sp2 and I didn't get hit I blocked it.. Yeah his ability went through.. But the debug damaged me since u know it all

7dv5ec9cpfg1.png
    @muddy17 Here is sentinel abilities it says here at full analysis effects of l1 and l2 trigger on the block
  • Options
    So what your saying that the sentinel can make Luke cage bleed if he's at complete analysis....
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    So what your saying that the sentinel can make Luke cage bleed if he's at complete analysis....

Luke Cage is bleed immune so no
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Well that’s your problem. You blocked his special 2 instead of dexing it lol
  • Options
    CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    He is saying that he got damage from the inciderate instead of generating power as he should geh4mx1rxdzo.png
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Meph has been hanging around GR too long. He forgot how to be incinerate immune.