**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I go for Uncollected this month? (Long)

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
I’ve been hearing a lot of horror stories about Uncollected Adaptoid, Heimdall, and Red Skull. I’m really low on Revives and Units and I’m not sure it’s worth attempting. Could somebody who’s done it already give some tips?
It turns out I’m actually really good at the game (I didn’t realize it until recently but I’m more skilled than most of my alliance allies who mostly have better champs than me). I’m good at intercepting and timing Dexterity. My current team is:
4* Star Lord 5/50 awakened
4* Scarlet Witch 5/50 awakened
4* 5/50 Iceman
4* 5/50 Gwenpool
And then an opened space that I switch between:
4* 4/40 Wolverine awakened
4* 4/40 Dormammu awakened
4* 4/40 Medusa awakened
5* 3/45 Hawkeye
5* 2/35 Angela (will be 3/45 once I have the gold)
4* 4/40 Void
4* 4/40 Quake awakened
But I’ve got barely any revives and Units (35 Units and about 5 Revives? I did 5.3 recently so I don’t have much). To anyone who’s done it already, do you think I can do Uncollected this month?

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    push as much as you can, you got the entire month, but they are tough bosses

try master first

5* 3/45 Hawkeye
    4* Scarlet Witch 5/50 awakened
    4* 4/40 Medusa awakened
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    U can do adaptoid with medusa easy
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    If you have doubts, do master first. Get a feel for the bosses, how they work, what to look out for
    Then go for uncollected once you’re more comfortable

If you know what you’re doing, this month’s EQ is decently easy. Not a walk in the park, mind you, but it’s pretty straightforward
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I am not sure about Heimdall and adaptoid yet. But my own principle for Uncollected monthly event will be atleast run for completion if I cant get 100% exploration, cause the effort (inclusive of revives used) vs. completion reward is still relatively attractive.

Just like what I did on Modoks monthly event, ice phoenix was indeed the showstopper.

Hope this helps.