**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Hydra Adaptoid

2»

Comments

• Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38
    So the only thing I have seen clear this pain boss is a 5* Ronan seatin used which took nearly 300 hits. I do not have a 5* or 4* Ronan so anyone have any other choices, I blew 10$ on revives using voodoo and didnt even touch 50%. This boss is a joke unblockable unstoppable specials with heavy 10k regen every 15 seconds, and then unblockable finale?? Like jeez money boss??

I use my 5* rank 4 magick and use sp3 ( i have MD5) since he has a bunch of active buffs. Last sp3 try to make it when he’s close to 26% on health.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    What makes this quest and quest boss frustrating and infuriating is the trickiness of the buffs. First you gotta be on your toes for unblockable, which is btw procs more often due to the power gain buff. Then you gotta watch out for the unstoppable. Then the AI speed gets clips you coz the heavies come in a split sec. when unblockable finale comes, the boss gets super aggressive. At that point, you are so stressed out that you forget to intercept or cant dash back far enough coz the boss has greater reach.

There’s a thin line between a hard fight and a bs fight. Thise who say improve our gameplay, good for you, coz you finished it. But for those of us who are not as good, i guess we’ll just choose our battles. In this case, we will run this once but fully explore? Nuh uh. Not today, satan. Rather, kabam.

This is why Heroic difficulty is there, champ. Normal too!
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Everyone knows in order to progress and advance ur champs Heroic difficulty and below are useless. Master and Uncollected ARE supposed to be challenging......but if we lose because YOU (Kabam) allow your own AI to cheat and exploit lags because you make reaction time immediate and allow your champs to block MID COMBO when other difficulties this does NOT happen, this is a BS FIGHT. Kabam n erfed certain champs claiming they didn't want a few champs to overshadow all other champs and wanted people to "have more options than same 5 champs." Well the last couple events have been EXACTLY that.....oh you don't have this or that champ.....sucks for u!

we fixed revive exploit that helps the player, we fixed losing half ur life for a disconnect so player can't cheat......we lowered Willpower so u can't recover even ONE% your health even though YOU SPENT on cores to max it.........we also fixed drop rates so u get less shards and frags so we can sell you deals and gouge prices on items that used to be obtainable......

Explosive Personality = BS

Power Gain with Unblockable Special immediately into Unstoppable AND Regen every 15 seconds = BS

Forcing Players to use same champs when before u justified nerf to counter that = BS

Using SAME Godlike Champs that counter BASIC abilities and abilities we paid for like Block, Parry, Stun, OR Power Gain and turtle till L3, OR do unavoidable damage EVERY MAP

100+ characters and all I see is: Kingpin, Black Panther CW, Mordo, HYPERION, DOMINO, Punisher 2099, MAGIK, Iron Man IW, MODOK, BLADE......... = BS

Willpower < 1% HP Regen = BS

Not Acknowledging Issues with AI apparent cheating and lack of response to FIX issues that we complain about ALL time = BS

Losing Streak or Half Health due to FREQUENT service interruptions = TOTAL BS

To summerize.......last few events and updates have been BS. Been playing for 3 years and the quality and responsiveness habe gone DOWN