**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto evade bug still occurring whilst intercepting [Under Investigation]

shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm still seeing (pretty consistently) the evadePunch whilst intercepting.
I thought it had been fixed.

I duelled a 5* 4/55 Spidey with a 4* 3/30 Captain Marvel 10 times today. In 6 of those matchups I experienced auto-evadePunch, often multiple times.

When duel credits refresh I will make some videos tomorrow.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    iPhone 7
    Latest software
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Same here. I got auto-evade punched while intercepting Falcon in LoL ... So, it is not just spidey but any auto-evade that is still bugged while intercepting.
    I could swear every(AI)champs have the auto evade bug now.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    I can confirm this bug still exists. I experience it quite often and it's painfully obvious Kabam doesn't know how to fix it or care to give it any further attention. And it isn't just an issue when using female heroes, I've experienced this when dueling a maxed out 4* NC with my 2* Starlord. I've experienced it when fighting various evade champs in AW.

I use an Iphone6 and an Ipad4, but it doesn't matter what device I use.
    Ha. I guess you don't wanna investigate this?
    Would very much like to be a fly on the wall when this is brought to the QA team AGAIN! :D
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    At this point evade should just be removed from the game. They clearly can't fix it.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    This will be with us for the life of the game it looks like
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Wasn't this thread, video and all supporting testimony posted before the patch went live? What am I missing?
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Wasn't this thread, video and all supporting testimony posted before the patch went live? What am I missing?

I think what you are missing is this has been patched several times to no avail. Also, evade bug was not listed in this patch as something being fixed.
    edited July 2017
    I had no idea the patch was happening when i opened this thread...but it hasn't been mentioned in patch notes. I'll make a new video to confirm though if required
    Kabam has yet to acknowledge this bug still exists. And yes, it still exists and is happening more frequently. Like others have said, they don't seem to be capable of fixing this problem and are , once again, dragging their heels , to even confirm this bug again.

It doesn't matter what device we use
    It doesn't matter what hero we choose to fight with

We shouldn't need to "provide additional details". This IS a known bug and can be witnessed by fighting high end content.
    edited July 2017
    For anyone wondering whether this has been fixed in 14.0....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_FVMtoOhM
    It's v easy to replicate btw. In all these clips it's happening in the first few moments of the fight.
    And turns out my assumption that it was happening with mainly female champs was wrong (as others pointed out).
    Any update on this mods?
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    So what exactly did kabam fix on this update? Create more bugs ?
  • WackerlieWackerlie Posts: 55
    How hard is that to fix? Quit screwing us
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    @Kabam Wolf I can also confirm it's still happening (you and I were chatting about this before 14.0 if you recall). Was up against NC in the master Stark Assisgnments map earlier this morning and he punched and evaded me at the same time, same as pre-update
    edited July 2017
    Ha. I notice nearly all surrounding threads are getting [under investigation] or [more information required]....yet here's this. Plenty of information, plenty of proven examples, seemingly ignored on purpose.
    Need another tag [can't fix / wash our hands]
  • MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    At this stage it's just become an embarrassment for them
    edited July 2017
    Yay! Thanks @Kabam Wolf !
    Have you seen the videos above?

IPhone7, latest OS.

Personally I've seen this vs spidey and nightcrawler (although the vids just show Spidey).

As displayed in the videos, I've demonstrated the issue whilst using doctor voodoo, magik, scarlet witch and captain America ww2. I suspect i could get you more examples whilst using anyone - Let me know if there's anyone you want me to test.

The mode within the videos is story mode (although I originally saw it whilst duelling) specifically the first spidey in 5.2.6. The first video is from 13.01, the second from 14.0.

@Haji_Saab reported seeing it in LoL vs falcon (presumably using star lord).
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    @Kabam Wolf in addition to what I've mentioned above it happened to me a few minutes ago with my Hawkeye against Spidey in the heroic Stark Assignment quest. In fact it happened twice in the same fight
    Just happened again. Voodoo vs cosmic spidey in stark assignment
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I had the same issue with spiderman in AW using VooDoo.
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    edited July 2017
    I'm in LOL right now and gamora is doing this. I am using an iPhone 7 so I can't screen record. But this is total bs. She has costed me more revives then necessary.

I'm using cap marvel and I'm afraid to play in LOL anymore because of this bogus bug. Please roll back to pre 14.0
    I'm going to keep posting about this like I did in the old forums.

This is a known bug that Kabam has previously acknowledged. Why isn't Kabam doing anything about it? I see other threads with *under investigation* and this continues to be ignored.

Get your act together, and acknowledge this problem and work to fix it.
    Looking forward to getting [under investigation] status! :)
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. That's unfortunate that you're still seeing issues with the Evade Punch. Can you all let me know some specific fights you've seen this in since the update? Champ you were using, enemy champ, game mode etc? Thanks guys. I'll get in touch with the team about this asap.

I don't understand why we need to give further details. This is a known bug, with videos in the old forums and in this thread. Just take the time to duel vs high PI evade champs.

I've experience this:
    in act 5.2 vs sym Spider-Man using my maxed out 4* SW
    in AW vs (linked) NC boss and spider man
    in duels vs 4* rank 5/5 NC using my 2* Starlord
    In LoL vs Red Hulk