**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

No specific champion to complete the path.

Even after playing for 2years I haven't got any war machine and now the new quest where we need war machine to explore 100% of that quest. But I can't now😐

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Tough luck.. guess you’ll have to buy some of those 2* crystals they have going... hhhmmm... wonder if that was the intent...
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Or just wait until next week and get some quickmatch crystals
  • Options
    Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    Even after playing for 2years I haven't got any war machine and now the new quest where we need war machine to explore 100% of that quest. But I can't now😐

Read the event announcement and get yourself the champs when the time is right
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Read the event announcement and get yourself the champs when the time is right

Next week go bananas crazy at 1v1 and you’ll get one soon enough. Quest is open for the entire month. Patience is all one needs :wink:
  • Options
    But that'll come next week right? Will the quest not close after the first week?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    all month for all the weeks to be precise