**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Defense - Node 50 improvement suggestion

Im not sure if this has been called out before, but in current state, I dont see what the strategic importance of having node 50 as a linked node to the corner miniboss is. The effects will never be in effect for anyone fighting that miniboss because it is on the only path with a portal to the left corner - so the linked node always gets cleared to get to them. This just makes the linked node pretty much a normal defender and doesnt feel good when strategizing defense.

Node 44 on the opposite, right side of the map doesnt have this problem because another portal goes to the right corner. It allows for strategic pathing decisions to be made by attackers and a little more reliance on team based play.

My suggestion would be to have node 50 route to the miniboss on node 51 and the node from 47 route to 53 in the corner so they criscross with the 2 left paths. That way, when clearing people have to work together to clear the left corner or take an increased challenge from the miniboss.

Comments

• Options
    DangusZoneDangusZone Posts: 39
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    It just tells me that in their original plans, the top left mini was accessible by two paths and this one path restriction was an oversight and they are just running with it now.

I bet thats the case too; I havent been playing the game for super, super long but have still seen a good number of aw edits/changes in that amount of time; I guess there is technically some strategy still in shoring that section up as a weakness /exploiting it on attack to emphasize an outside-in approach to clearing, but the linked node routing for it always sticks out like a sore thumb : p