**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The new problem with new champs

When kabam adds new champs you know that they will have fun and interactive abilities that will make them super easy to fight. Thats why the monthpy quest is so important, it gives you an opportunity to fight these characters and figure out how they work without having to try and figure them out in war or from data mined texts.

So where is Korg and where was Wasp.

Both these champions are clearly designed to be great defenders but by not putting them in the monthly quest at all you really make it hard for us to figure out how they work.

Last month we brought this to your attention with wasp and you said you understood and would try to avoid doing the same thing again but...well you didnt. I have gptten to fight wasp twice and was rekt. Turns out there is a fairly easy counter to her (bait heavies so she shrinks) but i was never able to figure this out for myself untill after i got destroyed by one in alliance war

So i have 2 requests. Please stop doing this. Its bull and really makes it hard to prepare for wars. I dont want to go looking at data mined info but when you do this it leaves little choice
Second is please make a place where we can fight korg before he is made available. I know he will probably be in the movies event but will likely be too weak to test certain interactions. (If you could do a little quest with just him like you did for X23 when she was released that would be great).

Please stop doing this. War is already bad enough without having to fight caracters you dont understand

Comments

• Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Does the heavy attack stun have to be after a combo hitting the opponent or would one hitting the opponents block stun also?

Does quantum evade trigger only when a damaging debuff is active or is it there all the time?

Is there a cap to damage on sp3 or is it infinite

Just out of curiosity why wasn’t wasp in the event quest this time? There was a rather severe lack of wasp!

Heavy Attack stun just activates if Wasp is hitting with a combo. Hitting the opponent's block and then charging the heavy attack will not activate the Stun. I know this is something you guys were concerned about.

Quantum Evade is there all the time, as long as it's not on a cooldown.

The cap for damage on her SP3 is 600 Hits.

As for Wasp not being in the Event Quest, this was a narrative decision. Wasp is busy in the Micro Realms, and we wanted Summoners to face her there. We also couldn't really find a way to make her fit into the story of this month's quest as an encounter.

Thanks for the response. In regards to the new champs being in event quests. I do think it’s a very important part of learning the new champs that they are in the new quests. Seeing how they fight early on. I’ve talked to my alliance and mates and they agree too. Would it be possible to just take this feedback to the team and let them know it’s great to be able to see them in the quest?

I get where you're coming from. I'll talk to the team about it for sure.