**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW tier drop

I know there’s a few threads going in regards to the drop but is there any way to know why a it actually occurred? I am aware of the piloting issue but from my understanding we had a member or two completely switch phones. We’re all just trying to figure out what went wrong to avoid the issue again. Not telling us is setting us up to fail once more.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    I know there’s a few threads going in regards to the drop but is there any way to know why a it actually occurred? I am aware of the piloting issue but from my understanding we had a member or two completely switch phones. We’re all just trying to figure out what went wrong to avoid the issue again. Not telling us is setting us up to fail once more.

Has nothing to do with switching phones, one of your alliance members either bought an account or someone gave them one that's not thiers and kabam caught it. Kabams sensors catch more than you think and more than we know and is why a lot of alliances are dropping, if you don't want it to continue then tell them to stop sharring their information and change their login information.

For the record i've had a lot of phone's over my career, I have 2 accountts and 2 primary phones that I use them on and have had zero issues with kabam because I never give my information out to anyone and I am the creator of them and the sole user of said accounts with their knowledge.

• SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163

Has nothing to do with switching phones, one of your alliance members either bought an account or someone gave them one that's not thiers and kabam caught it. Kabams sensors catch more than you think and more than we know and is why a lot of alliances are dropping, if you don't want it to continue then tell them to stop sharring their information and change their login information.

For the record i've had a lot of phone's over my career, I have 2 accountts and 2 primary phones that I use them on and have had zero issues with kabam because I never give my information out to anyone and I am the creator of them and the sole user of said accounts with their knowledge.

Whar does buying an account have to do with it?
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    I have been mentioning one thing in same sort of posts is multiple accounts picked by kabam system as account sharing or piloting and no help from kabam support to multiple support tickets. I hope moderators can point these to support team and kabam system can differentiate between multiple accounts and sharing, piloting.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    Sweatlip wrote: »

It's not an account you personally created, thus qualifies as account sharing.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Sweatlip wrote: »

Because it's not their account, if a person is using an account they didn't create then that's account sharring whether it was given to someone or they bought it.
    I have been mentioning one thing in same sort of posts is multiple accounts picked by kabam system as account sharing or piloting and no help from kabam support to multiple support tickets. I hope moderators can point these to support team and kabam system can differentiate between multiple accounts and sharing, piloting.

The moderators can't but their support can and is doing so though they can't and won't tell you anything at all for numerous reasons.

If your alliance is getting docked then someone in your alliance is doing something they aren't supposed to do which is either using someone else's account or hacking/ modding the game or using third party apps.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Thnx for always answering. I know there is no foul play as it’s a closed friends alliance, one BG, most r low level members who haven’t achieved anything significant