**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Smart select iso

I'm not sure when this became a thing but I just noticed it while I was ranking up. This is amazing and had to jump on and say thank you for adding this feature.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Agreed. I stepped away from the game for a while. Came back, smart select had been added. A great time saver!
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I'm already in love lol
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Romo790 wrote: »
    I'm not sure when this became a thing but I just noticed it while I was ranking up. This is amazing and had to jump on and say thank you for adding this feature.

Glad you enjoy it! I've been really liking it as well. Makes leveling up so much faster. :)
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Romo790 wrote: »

Glad you enjoy it! I've been really liking it as well. Makes leveling up so much faster. :)

I almost cried after I saw how fast leveling up is now. Lol
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Its bless it even makes sure not to waste high iso to achieve max level so if your like 500 away it wont use that 5000 class iso
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    It get a bit anyoing with ever lvl op. Im take ther drop the chek the networke sestinge