**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

master level heimdall... how to defeat him?

How do I deal with him?... he kicked my behind.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Don't get hit.

Basically, you have to bait his SP2 before you can do any attack. After that first SP2 is out of the way, it's a rather straight-forward fight.

Some champs that may make it easier are those who can tank a special attack (Gwenpool, Luke Cage, Iceman) in which case you can push him straight to his SP3 then fight normally.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I used my Luke Cage and tanked his l3 easy baiting l1 after that
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Bait the L2, but you have to block it. After that just bait out the L1 the entire time, very easy to deal with.

If you have AA than you can parry+heavy the entire time and drop him with no issue
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    His initial SP2 almost wipes me out. I dobtt have anything better than R3 5*. The fight is over before it begins. My team was 5* R3 Rulk, 5*R3 Dr Oct, 5*R3 AA, 4*R5 Iceman and 4*R5 Hulk. I beat him but had to use a bunch of revives and potions
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    You have to do it in the first round, after that he gains power at the start and your doomed
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You have to do it in the first round, after that he gains power at the start and your doomed

No if you use, iceman, hela, corvus, luke, phoenix or Gwenpool.

Lmao do more research stop spreading lies
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

No if you use, iceman, hela, corvus, luke, phoenix or Gwenpool.

Lmao do more research stop spreading lies

just saying that is safe in the first attempt, and without that champs it's more difficult with the power gain
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Don’t him get to Sp2.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    edited August 2018
    Don’t him get to Sp2.

He gets to his SP2 all by himself just as soon as the fight starts
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited August 2018
    I used void duped 4* 5/50-

At the start you have to get him to use his L2 right away and yes you have to take the damage. Once he does that just make sure you bait his L1 and since void has those great debuffs over time you just have to kinda sit back and let them sink in. No revives needed
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    SW
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    I agree with AA. Once u can get bleed, poison, neurotoxin on board, just play defensively and watch him die. With neurotoxin, it will b a quick death.
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    Used a maxed duped Voodoo, fumbled that, then took him from 90% health to 0 with a duped 4/40 Sparky.

Second round used a max unduped Iceman, much easier. Did it in one shot.

Going to try a maxed HE next, then AA. All 4*.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    I used Quake. You can start damaging him right away without filling his power bar. Duped 5/50 4*. Iceman as others have stated works well too.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Funny how no one mentioned hood at all. I took him down on master with no problem...i parried went invisible stood back and evade his sp2 then went to kick his butt lol
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    He’s easy with any champs - bait his l2 at start of fight take block damage from second part then bait his l1 special for the rest of the fight.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    He is easier in uncollected than master. In master he is much harder to bait his s2.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    He is easier in uncollected than master. In master he is much harder to bait his s2.

Is he really? I hope so cause in my only master run through I didn't manage to bait his S2 a single time
  • double medium with dormammu at the beginning of the fight. Parry, rinse and repeat. bye bye SP2. Bait sp1 or can power lock from there. You can also nullify fury/armor with SP1 and trigger degen.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    He was more annoying than anything, unfortunately for me he pretty much refused to use his special 2 and he refused to bait and I think he only used it a couple of times.

He kept clocking me with his 3rd everytime he had the chance i beat him but was a bit irritated by it.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited August 2018

False. Uncollected is definitely harder. But both are beatable using several different methods such as Iceman, duped LC, Sparky, or Gwenpool or really any champ that can handle the initial L2 when blocking.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Ice and LC are the safest bet he’s really easy once you get past the beginning.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

False. Uncollected is definitely harder. But both are beatable using several different methods such as Iceman, duped LC, Sparky, or Gwenpool or really any champ that can handle the initial L2 when blocking.

I actually thought uncollected was easier due to him being more aggressive and therefore easier to bait. Seems like I had to wait longer for Master Heimdall to give up sp1's. Same with Red Skull too actually.
    NOT the same with Adaptoid. Uncle Adaptoid was harder.