**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New champ trouble

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
sc5hvdnm7j5i.jpeg
I finally can say thank you kabam for giving someone good as a 6 star after my previous failures.

However:

How do I use this champ. I always get cornered. I am terrible with Quake and this champ has almost the same mechanics. In the end I have a powerful champ that I am poor skilled playing with.

How did you improve your quake or nebula play???

Thank in advance,

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    ROL winter soldier, rinse and repeat
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    She's actually bomb. The Regen kicks in when a Champ does more than their Base Attack Damage, very useful. 5 Charges and she reduces Robot Accuracy by 100%. Charge as many as you can, then Parry to get the charges off. Follow up with an L2 and you double the Shock. She also has a Synergy that starts with 10 Charges built.
  • Options
    I discover proxima synergy to start with 10 charges. Pretty legit
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @CapWW2 I can honestly say I have never used Nebula. If her mechanics are close to quake, I have a few different ways of using her, depending on the opponent and how aggressive they are (and how laggy the game is)

1. Hold heavy, and hold a finger on the left as if to block. You'll evade and instantly go into blocking.
    2. Use the typical parry-then hit strategy, but always use heavy. Hold heavy until the stun is just about to wear off. With Quake, you get the additional benefit of the aftershock stun to do this.

I don't know what clicked with me to heavy, evade, parry with quake, but it is useful. From reading about Nebula, she seems closer to Hyperion's mechanics where you heavy to build up a buff.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Brian Grant and Seatin have good videos on Quake gameplay. Search YouTube.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Not sure why you guys are discussing Quake gameplay as if that is the issue, but it's only similar in the fact that you hold the screen to increase damage

My method is hold block until they throw a heavy, do a 5 hit combo and then hold block until they throw the heavy, and then once you get up to around 20 charges you'll hopefully have an L2, parry to release the charges and use the L2
  • Options
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Not sure why you guys are discussing Quake gameplay as if that is the issue, but it's only similar in the fact that you hold the screen to increase damage

My method is hold block until they throw a heavy, do a 5 hit combo and then hold block until they throw the heavy, and then once you get up to around 20 charges you'll hopefully have an L2, parry to release the charges and use the L2

That is very smart. Thank you.
  • Options
    Mustard_TigerMustard_Tiger Posts: 21
    To further explain what Shad wrote. When you parry and transfer all those charges to the opponent, you need to have a L2 ready because it will DOUBLE the amount of shock charges that you transferred.charges.opponent.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the only problem i find on her (mine is 4* 5/50) is the amount block damage you get while building the charges, and you CAN'T use the heal charges to recover that damage
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    As for quake, I'm not sure. But for nebula, I have some idea.

Nebula has a decent attack power, ok health. Heavy applies shock damage. Sp1 is usually a good spam option. Sp2 is good too, but Sp3 is way to weak to be used almost all of the time. Blocking builds up charge things, which I'm pretty sure increase shock damage.

I'm not too serious about the correctness of this, as I only play nebula in quickmatch for fun, but I'm pretty sure at least a little bit of this is accurate.
  • Options
    With 5 shocks she has similar medusa armor shattered ability. No buffs on robots. She has potential i think