**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game not working right and we have to pay for it?

So I entered an aw fight..waited 10 min for the loading screen to let me fight but no luck..so I logged back in to find my attackers health half gone. Due to Kabam loading issue we will potentially lose a war....why is Kabam letting this happen? Why isn’t this fixed after months of the same issue happening. I feel like they want us to stop playing this game or else why would they do this to their community?? Please help

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah it's frustrating.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    If enough people stopped playing, they might care. Until that happens, they have no incentive to fix an issue that can help them “earn” money.
  • Suma500Suma500 Posts: 3
    That’s how I feel..I was hoping for a Kabam reply..but that just goes to further show that they are too busy getting our money to even reply to an actual in game issue...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

If you are experiencing crashing or issues getting stuck on loading with the 19.1 update, please use the template to report it in our dedicated threads for the issue. This will help us gather important information in one place and help the team to investigate the issue thoroughly. Thank you.

Thread for iOS 19.1 Performance Issues

Thread for Android 19.1 Performance Issues
This discussion has been closed.