**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Evaluation of a Design Paradigm - Feedback for Developers & Players from a Designer's Perspective

2»

Comments

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Osteotome wrote: »
    How bout the Cavs game?

Why? Just... just leave. It's a video game forum, dude.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Liam1989 wrote: »
    Most of you all seem to be missing the apparent issue at hand here - customer dissatisfaction. MCoC users are more than never infuriated by this game as each respective post suggests. The cost, the bugs, the cost because of the bugs, the cost in terms of time spent. Your posts show one thing, they show you certainly may have insight into game design but let me remind you that your well spoken and intellectual statements are not here to represent any of the MCoC community. You are representing personal opinions which lack clarity to anyone (including me) and you have not considered what this forum represents - the wider community. Sure you have a right to post your opinion, but ensure you state the it is your OWN biased opinion and do not speak on behalf of the mcoc community about what it is that each player is going through on this game.

What do they want? I don't know? They know, they have posted their INDIVIDUAL concerns and will continue to do so without INTELLECTUAL RABBLE.

A very large number of the people here understood the original post. And no, it's not a personal opinion, it's truth. Kabam needs to be more transparent to their customers and they need to work on bugs more thoroughly, especially at a time that customers are just leaving their products. That's just how business has to work. The customer is always right (okay, not always, but it's a good philosophy in most cases, including this one). If the customer says that they are dissatisfied with the amount of bugs, the company needs to shift priorities around and put bug fixes higher on the list, especially if the majority of customers are saying that same thing. You disagreed with the original post, only to state it's main point a few sentences later. The OP said that bugs need to be treated a little more importantly, even if it hinders new content a little bit. You both think bugs are a large problem, and you both said so. You don't disagree on this topic. I get that you didn't understand the OP, so I hope that this post cleared it up a bit.
  • Options
    Tse7en5Tse7en5 Posts: 39
    In all fairness, the forums and Reddit are echo chambers. People flock to these sites to vent. While they do not make up the entirety of the player base - they do help establish an important user profile used in UX design that can help bridge the gap between the focus of the company, and the expectations of users fitting into the user profile.

It is unrealistic for Kabam to always be able to hammer out bugs only days after they are found. However it is entirely possible to use communication channels more efficiently.

The fact that players feel they need to discuss boycotting the product, is incredibly unnecessary and unhealthy. In the end, they not only do Kabam a disservice, but they also do themselves a disservice.

Neither side really does the other any favors within the current paradigm.
  • Options
    ShiveringKnightShiveringKnight Posts: 39
    This is more entertaining than the game :p
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    KABAM U would win my faith back in you, as a company,
    if u hire Tse7en5

Perhaps this articulate, insightful, knowledgeable man can bestow some common sense on your design team, mods, & player communication level.
  • Options
    KABAM U would win my faith back in you, as a company,
    if u hire Tse7en5

Perhaps this articulate, insightful, knowledgeable man can bestow some common sense on your design team, mods, & player communication level.

Yeah, he seems like he would try listening to users more, so he would be nice to have up there in the company.
This discussion has been closed.