**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Separate timer for buffet and machoism

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
The Magik fight in 5.2.4 is already hard enough with buffet, machoism, AND limbo to deal with. Is there anything y'all can do to make the timers look different?

Comments

• Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    This fight alone is making me think twice about making an attempt at 100%. I don't know who to use, maybe use my own majik and hope to power lock quickly.
  • Options
    shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    edited July 2017
    Magik + high MD = very straight forward.
    (I understand that's not the point of the thread, just sayin')
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    shingbab wrote: »
    Magik + high MD = very straight forward.
    (I understand that's not the point of the thread, just sayin')
    Limbo doesn't proc MD because it's passive right? Pacify is basically countered by 20% more abilities node. It's frustrating. Wish I had a Gwenpool
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Thing is with buffet and machoism, if it's one or the other it's easy to change your style to beat it. If it's buffet you don't evade as much (or remove dexterity) and parry more but if it's machoism you evade loads and don't parry. But when it's both it's a right ****.

What I did was remove dexterity, then I just never parried her and used champs that don't debuff the opponent. It was an ok fight in the end.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    It was simple without changing anything, I got past her so easily I can't even remember that being a hard or tricky fight
  • Options
    djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    i use my r4 hulk and u know what hulk does :)