**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another event. Another Domino. *Sigh*

13»

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I didn't have issues with her block break until this month. WTF is up with that? Just broken?
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    play like stun immune node

Did with SL. She still regen like crazy when Fury expire. My Vision is still too weak. Critical Failure gets me before I can get her down.

Then maybe you’re not ready to beat that part of the game...or you’re not good enough.

Next time you get stuck on a character go to YouTube and google strategies on how to beat them.

Read up. I'm done with her.
  • Options
    If you happen to be lucky enough to have Domino, she's a good counter for herself.

I took out the Master mode Domino with my 3* Domino. I know not the same as uncollected, but if you have a 4* or 5* Domimo, she should work.

She doesn't have heal block, but can prevent the healing, sometimes, with her AAR. Her heavy incenerate, and special attack bleeds can widdle her down.

Good luck. I wouldn't quit trying as its still really early in the month.

Did manage to beat her with Archangel. Very dependant on RNG though. The sooner the bleed>poison>neurotoxin kick in, the quicker her crit failure is rendered ineffective and she crumbles to death.
    AA strategy also prevents buffet node from being active so no regen.
  • Options
    a_breeze1 wrote: »
    I’ve had issues with the domino as well. So far the only champ I can’t get past, even with 5* r4 champs amd knowing the trick

Keep trying and practising. It's still early. You'll get her eventually.
  • Options
    @krauserhunt you were right, AA was my best option. Although you were misinformed about the crit failure because it murdered me because of piss poor RNG (bleed wouldn't stack fast enough) but by the time I died she'd be down to about 40% health. Also helps that I have 4 & 5* AA so I could go at her twice

Most importantly though is that the 'parry & heavy' strategy doesn't proc any regen. Has to be a perfect fight though. No room for error.
    Thanx for the suggestion. Wasn't easy but ut helped.

Now I'm at the same crossroads haha. But my team died on massacre, actually it was falcon that did it. I hate fighting falcon. Giving it another run and hoping that I can do better and take out Domino, going in with AA and Ultron.

Good luck!
  • Options
    tuposacp wrote: »
    True, but who says you gotta use heavy everytime you use parry? I said parry-heavy doesn't mean I keep hitting heavy whenever parry works. I wait for parry and poison to hit altogether. Stun reduces chances that crit failure would acivate and I'm sure one of the hit definitely trigger one neuro toxin which will lower the chances more. Just try with pacify once. I'm sure your pain will be reduced. ;)

Thank you too @tuposacp AA worked!
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Just used AA for her and wrecked her in one shot. She's really not that bad anymore
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Just used AA for her and wrecked her in one shot. She's really not that bad anymore

...until she's stun immune lol
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Void actually worked very well on her just now for me in uncollected this event quest.
  • Options
    HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    I use domino to beat domino, easy peasy
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Another event, another Doug

Huh?

Someone hasn’t seen Thor Ragnarok

Ohhhh 😅 Come on give me a break. That was rather vague a reference.

LOL, see Dead Doug on loading screen every day