**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some Heimdall help for you...maybe.

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So, I’ve seen a lot of posts about getting wrecked by this guy. I’m a slightly above average player. I’ve beaten ROL and am Uncollected. Working through 100% Act 4, and first run of 5.3 and 5.4.

My top champs are:

4/55 Hyperion
3/45 Blade

5/50 Ghostrider
5/50 Medusa
5/50 AA
5/50 Void
5/50 Scarlet Witch
5/50 Hulk

I’m working on Master mode before Uncollected to get a feel for the champs. I’ve taken down Heimdall 5 times now, and have not died once. Not trying to brag at all. Just thought I could help.

First of all, do not attack him at the start of the fight. Bait his special 2 right away and block it. Then, play as normal, baiting his special 1 the entire fight.

AA is an all-star for this fight. He destroys him. I also beat him with Switch and Hulk if I remember correctly.

He doesn’t seem that difficult with this method. Any DOT champ seems really great.

Any recommendations on strategies for the other champs in master or uncollected is greatly appreciated! That Hydrabot looks nasty.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Or just use SW and call it a day.
  • CYBERJAYCYBERJAY Posts: 13
    Watch seatin's live stream of the event on youtube. He makes some good comments about the nodes etc and made the same comment you did about the heindall. I'll be using my 3*/ 3-30 Ronan to take care of that crazy hydra symbioid thingo by stun chaining against wall.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Or just use Ronan...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you are very good at parrying, you can consider using stark spidey. parry then use his heavy to drain power, then bait special 1, etc. His taunt also greatly helps in baiting special 1
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I really want to rank up my 4* Ronan. He rides the bench waiting for his moments, and when they come he just wrecks. Need a couple cosmic gems though, as I also have a 4* Corvus that needs awakening.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    UC was tough as hell this month. Ended up maxing my 3* Ronan and using more units than I would have liked. Gotta get those six star shards, man!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    If you lose to heimdall in one round, on your next round, immediately you start quit so you dont let him gain buffs for power gain on your next round