**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first "who to rank up?" post (kinda long, sorry!)

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
I am getting pretty close to a third t4cc for cosmic and mystical so I'll be able to bring someone up to rank 5.
I'm not in and don't plan on joining an alliance right now so ignore any of those considerations.

I currently have the following 4* Champs in those two classes:

MYSTICAL
Doctor Strange (4/40 duped-58)
Loki (4/40 duped-40)
Dormammu (3/30 unduped)
Magik 1/10 (unduped)

Leaning toward Dr. Strange, but I only got Dormammu very recently, so I don't really have a good sense of his power yet. I also love Loki's buff steal.

COSMIC
Gamora (4/40 duped-47)
Sup Iron Man (3/30 duped-30)
Sym Spiderman (3/30 unduped)
Black Bolt (1/10 unduped)

I am a big fan of Gamora, but I know a lot of people don't like her. I could probably be convinced to go with Spiderman. The others are not really in consideration.

Other relevant info: I am creeping up on 100% in Act 4 so I will soon have three tier 4 class crystals, one 4* awakening gem, one 4* hero crystal, and the 3k 5* crystal shards are enough to get me the crystal. I am also sitting on 21 generic 4* sigh stones that I've been holding for my next duped champ.

I also have two t4cc in other classes but I am not close in shards. But with the crystals I may have the opportunity to rank them up. I won't list everyone else, but here are a few of the better options.

Black Widow (4/40 duped-45)
Crossbones (4/40 unduped)
Hulk (4/40 duped-34)
Electro (3/30 unduped)
Punisher (1/10 duped-20)

FINALLY, I have two unduped 5* at 2/35:

Star Lord
Iron Man

I only have one tech t4cc, but I'm at 33k shards so if I pull one from the crystals I'd be close. I also have a couple of good 4* tech champs but I think ranking the 5* is probably the best move at this time.