**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another $500 deal

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Thanks Kabam, real great deal again. Its so sad that you over price things and basically spit in the player bases face. Happy 4th of July, Veterans bundle only $500 lol.

You should be embarrassed to use the term Veteran today and tie it to this deal. It's a disgusting use of the term.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You'd think that if these didn't meet thier sale goals they'd stop offering them...oh wait they likely do meet those goals and that's why they continue to offer them. Quit trolling.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The unit offer is not so bad. The 1000 units offer is good, the rest is too overpriced for me.
    Unit store also got some extras. So people that would buy units to buy the cache offer will also get some good stuff there.
    To buying it all is defenitively expensive, and is not for everyone. But at least the 1000 units offer is worth buying
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    There are plenty of offers, yeah one costs 6000 units but no one is forced to buy it, the unit deals are legit, cool prices and going forward should be the template. I might get the 1st 2 bundle deals for the units, won't be getting the one for 6000 though, got 4 t2 alpha already chilling. No need for an extra
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Actually the $30 offer is really good and you can use the units to purchase the t4 basic offer
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    There all good, he just wanted a t2 alpha by sounds of it and doesn't have the units to get it
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    The cache deal is terrible, the unit deals are not if you were going to buy units anyways.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Don't see how the 1000 unit cache deal is terrible..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The Deals today have something for everyone who wants to invest. I don't see the problem. Between the Caches and the Unit Deals, there's really not much to complain about. They're not going to be free.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    i like the offer with the odin pack that have the 6k 5 star shards and a awaken crystal that one im buying cause this 5star awaken gem is not possible to get in game but to spend 15 k units in items that most of them are easy to get in game you have to be desperate to rank up or out of your mind . Im maxed out in alpha cat also have 3 t4cc of each class and did not have to spend 15 thousand units but the other offers with the units all are good to get
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Stop complaining. It's not a $500 offer, it's little offers that add up to $500
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Deals were very good can't really complain 3100 unit plus 5* awaking gem and 60% of a 5* crystal don't know how you can complain about that. The only reason I can see people complaining is cause they can't afford it. Everything in this game is not for everybody. I can't afford it right now but I'm not gonna say it's a bad deal cause of that. Btw I guy in our alliance got that deal and pulled a 5* spider Gwen lmao
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    15,000 units is a great offer, i ended up buying it since the sheep agreed.
  • Hey Guys,

We're glad to see you guys are enjoying the offers today! Like we've said before, not every deal is going to appeal to everybody, but I think that from we're seeing from your reactions that there's something for mostly everybody today. Some of the offers are going to appeal more to newer players, while there are some that are definitely more appealing to more experienced players.

Because the thread itself breaks our forum rules, we're gonna close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.