**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Master mode adaptoid

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
No. I'm not complaining. I need help. I have no medusa, no magik and a 2* Ronan

I mainly use these champs for questing
4/40 AA
2/32 AA
4/40 Void
4/40 GG
2/35 Storm
1/25 Guillotine
4/40 CapWWII
(all unduped)
Duped 4/40 drax and duped 4/40 Doc ock

Is there any possibility of me winning? Need some advise guys. Thanks in advanced

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    onywo19uyfjy.jpg
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    onywo19uyfjy.jpg

Thing is.. He's like rank 2 lol
    And I'm broke on iso after Ranking AA to 2/32 lel
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Doc Ock may be able to this as with his awakened ability he can reverse regen or you can try to power through with Drax hoping he gets enough furies to overcome the physical resistance. That's the best Advice I can give.
    Well thanks guys. Will try doc ock.. No iso for ronan
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Choose what champ is dealing the most damage on him and only use level 1 revives. Parry, atk, s1. He uses his special before his timer for regen starts. I used a 5/50 modok doing this and it only cost 5 lvl 1 revives and no potions.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Get ISO and cats for Ronan. He’s your best shot, it’s a very easy fight. The adaptoid will be stunned the entire time.
    Get ISO and cats for Ronan. He’s your best shot, it’s a very easy fight. The adaptoid will be stunned the entire time.

I might have the cats (probably not the t1 cosmic) but iso will be a struggle.. Will try everything though
  • FurnoFurno Posts: 2

how does ronan's stun become longer? The duration i mean?
  • CromCrom Posts: 27
    How can the game have this type of opponent? It is stronger than Red Skull. It does make sense.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    2* Ronan will take you around 300 hits but it'll work and be the easiest way to fight him. If you need iso for him it's worth questing elsewhere to get it.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Void can do it and does not need to be duped. Need to kind of time your L1's so you don't push all 6 debuffs when the regen is on. THrow an l2 here and there (which also add DOT debuffs). I soloed UC adaptoid with my unduped r4 5*.

Guilly would be my second option by far. Landing the L2 at the right time is quite tricky sometimes, also the regen is of very short duration. Yondu likely works well since his heal block is on L1, or Pun 2099 if you have him who does it automatically.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Try Mordo. It worked for me.

His block stops even Unblockable specials, just don’t let the Adaptoid corner you...