**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2nd rank five 5*?

2nd rank five 5*? 44 votes

Domino (duped)
29%
Hulk_77Player1994GamePlayWorldDuke_Silverpasquale_750Six_strings6Quatre_1988John757FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoTheSquish671KyrinMcHGlueNoClue 13 votes
Iceman
6%
GamerDONZALOOG1234Melkerlannero 3 votes
Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) (duped)
52%
winterthurDarkZenBuckeyeKPSpeedbumpGAM3RGUYGrafikdevAnonymous346Greifmaster911RCunhaSuperSam57Fishman13579JC_KisHinVoltolosNoob2435Ronin916AnkushNandaoakSupermanafficinadoConsiderategeek 23 votes
Starlord (duped)
11%
Golden_GuardianPhonieStarkRaikisLordNeoTheDarkSN 5 votes

Comments

• Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Domino (duped)
    Domino for sure, you won’t regret it
  • Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) (duped)
    No love for iceman thats strange :neutral:
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Starlord (duped)
    I wish I had these kind of hard decisions to make! Lol. Congrats on whoever you choose. Can't really go wrong. With any of them.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited August 2018
    Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) (duped)
    You can absolutely, positively not go wrong here. Amazing champs and all will go up eventually, but I think Stark is the best. I still get dinged here and there so my SL is stuck at r3 while Stark went to r5. He's got the power drain heavy, the ability to auto bait and evade specials, I mean c'mon lol.

Get your mutants up as soon as you can, to me those are the best two in the game. But start with Domino since she's duped.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Whats your first r5 5* tho