**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine Question

Of course its regarding the adaptoid. Would her regen reversal work on him? I dont have a duped Ronan and trying to figure out the best option. A lot of it is my fault because I have to evade the l1 and l2 better and NOT run in to attack after. I can get to the adaptoid easily with almost full health on everyone but on master, hes tough but seems doable, unlike Heimdale who I just had to keep reviving phoenix to take out. Im going to use Magik as well once shes unlocked from Quest. Im new with guillotine and only used her here and there and to take out Wolv in ROL.

Comments

• She should. Voodoo or witch may be good options as well. Voodoo for heimdall too.
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Thanks.I dont have Voodoo and Ronan isnt duped. SW is tied up in war so ill bring her as well. I was cutious about Guillotine cause not a lot of people seem to mention her as a counter to his regen. Thanks again. Hopefully I can get thru him this time.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    In another thread someone mentioned that yes she is an option, but paired with morningstar so her souls take longer to expire. Otherwise it could be that you lose souls more quickly than you gain them.
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Awesome. Ill try to get a good synergy going. The main thing thats getting me is retraining myself to not go in and attack after his special. Muscle memory is a B sometimes.

Heimdall...There are no words. No champs I had, even maxed sig Witch, could power control him before L3. Just ended up reviving team, getting damage in, then use Phoenix to bounce back from L3.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Muscle memory is nasty yes hahaha

Red Skull killed me off because I went in and tapped him to wake him up... painful taps...

Heimdall is evading that initial L2, blocking the second part of it. After that, bait his L1.
    Kinda tricky, but once you get that out of the way, it’s a pretty straight fight.