**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Active 108k/3717PI player looking for active 3.5+M alliance

In game - ItsKED

108k total rating. Top champ is a 4/40 SL (3,968)

I'd consider myself between a casual and hardcore player. I'm not a money player, but I put in about 2-3 hours a day.

I currently have 6 4/40's and enough TB4 for a 7th once I have the ISO to do something with it. Currently my 4/40's are SL, Gully, Wolverine, BW, Cap, and Magik. Hulk is on deck. Also have a 5* 1/25 MK and 1.5k shards away from my next 5*.

I clear lines and boss kill on AQ with ease, and can put up 150k+ in AQ consistently. I want to get more AW time now that I'm getting closer to that 11x 4/40 magic number. I've had a lot of AW experience in past alliances, but in my current alliance I'm lower in total rating than the other players. They always only run 2 teams and since they started assigning, I'm not a part of AW since they decided to base it off of total power. This is the main reason why I'm looking for a new alliance. I daily in arena for units and almost never have full energy. I've cleared ROL thru chapter 3 and am about to start chapter 4 now that my BW is ready. I just recently 100% explored the Rocket master event, my first master exploration.

I'm looking for an active alliance that holds players accountable - I hate freeloaders! I'm not talking about when life gets in the way... more like when players month after month don't participate in duels, barely put up SA points, but then are allowed to play in AW and I'm sidelined (bitter party of 1). I'd like to find an alliance in the 3.5M range with good leadership, organization, communication - and can use me in AQ/AW and all events. I'm on both LINE and GroupMe.

Thanks!

ItsKED

Comments

• Options
    MerlinmooMerlinmoo Posts: 4
    edited May 2017
    You are welcome to take a look at Brutality (PixBT)... We do AQ3 X 5, continuous War, Completion, Item Use, Duels... Always get SA in the 41% to 70% with no saving.
  • Options
    TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    When you get to 11 rank 4s, look us up. We have 2 openings at the moment (alliance tag SBES). We're running map 5 every day in Expert bracket (we've scored around 50M each week in the new season). We run AW with 3 groups during the week and 2 groups on Friday/Saturday. No SA saving, we hit all milestones except some of the arena ones (arenas are optional).
  • Options
    You sound perfect for our alliance man check us out we do map 4 and 5 as we can afford and war all week. We are all very active players who love the game our alliance name is guild I'm doom or you can look me or my brother up directly sully0511 (leader) AthenaRae143 (officer) I'm gonna send you an alliance invite hope you accept