**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we please have a confirmation that compensation is happening?

I know there is a lot of posts about compensation about the moment, but there's a good reason for that. We're still to receive a guarantee that compensation for the overheating issue is actually happening and not just "being looked into" or "being considered".

Put your players at ease Kabam and confirm that some form of compensation is happening and then communicate with us to ensure that everyone is happy with the final result. It would be as easy as creating a forum post specifically dedicated to the compensation and ask players to post what rewards they missed out on/what rewards they are expecting.

No matter how long you stretch it out or ignore it, us players aren't going to just forget about compensation. Even if you need to 100% fix the overheating issue first, just guarantee that compensation will happen!

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I think that would be the best thing kabam could do to address the situation
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    We failed to clear a group during dying moments in war yesterday due to sudden maint...agreed it was a lost war but those 80k points for not getting a group clear hurt us for overall season ranking.......no one to listen to us unfortunately.........
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I 100% agree. We need some confirmation
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need our compensation I agree
  • Thetrick85Thetrick85 Posts: 8
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    I know there is a lot of posts about compensation about the moment, but there's a good reason for that. We're still to receive a guarantee that compensation for the overheating issue is actually happening and not just "being looked into" or "being considered".

Put your players at ease Kabam and confirm that some form of compensation is happening and then communicate with us to ensure that everyone is happy with the final result. It would be as easy as creating a forum post specifically dedicated to the compensation and ask players to post what rewards they missed out on/what rewards they are expecting.

No matter how long you stretch it out or ignore it, us players aren't going to just forget about compensation. Even if you need to 100% fix the overheating issue first, just guarantee that compensation will happen!

I’m pretty sure the Mods have addressed this on a few posts already with the short answer being “we’re looking into it” but like you’ve said we need a solid answer. I’m confident we will get something and I appreciate that they clearly got their hands full with all the bugs however what I would like to see is a clear time frame set for it!

“We are looking into it” 5-6months lol kidding

I really don’t see what there is to discuss in all fairness, I mean this particular “bug” caused huge amounts of issues for everyone, so instead of having meetings to discuss what’s the minimum we have to dish out, go above and beyond our expectations Kabam, get the community back on side.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Or they could you know give us something like every other mobile game does often.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    There is no need to confirm because they already said it was "coming".

1) They would think about it once the problem is solved.
    2) The problem is not solved.
    3) They seem to think Apple is to blame for this. Not their fault.
    4) Apple updates seem to overheat android devices now.
    5) Because the problem will never be solved, there is no need to give compensation.

But, they already said they would compensate once the problem is solved. It's just that technically, that is not happening.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    4) Apple updates seem to overheat android devices now.

Nvm I see now that you're joking
  • edited August 2018
    Hey guys, others have also asked about compensation for device overheating issues following the 19.0 update in THIS thread. Please take a moment to review the response I've provided there.

Additionally, there are many active threads which are discussing the compensation people would like to receive for these issues. Please use the Search feature, located to the right hand side of each Forum page, if you would like to find and contribute to one of those discussions.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.