**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing shards for a crystal.

Can anyone at Kabam bless my account with 25 6* shards to open my 3rd one, like I’m not into waiting for next month or spend unnecessary time in arena..

qb2slmksctah.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    So you want them to give you something you arent willing to work for? Good luck with that.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Can anyone at Kabam bless my account with 25 6* shards to open my 3rd one, like I’m not into waiting for next month or spend unnecessary time in arena..

qb2slmksctah.jpeg

Grind 5* Arena bro99ug7y0mgxek.jpeg
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    raffster wrote: »

qb2slmksctah.jpeg

Grind 5* Arena bro99ug7y0mgxek.jpeg

I’m not into doing 7M points for that...
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    So you want them to give you something you arent willing to work for? Good luck with that.

Not like I’m asking for a fully formed one, I just want those missing scraps so I don’t waste my time doing a pointless grind..

• Options
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Not really pointless if you need stuff

It is a pointless grind cuz I’m sure imma get an underwhelming champion that will gather dust and all the time I spend just to open that will be wasted, even if I get something good out of that is not worth the time invested...
  • Options
    Then wait a month

That’s equally dumb..
  • Options
    So you dont want to wait or earn it?
    Guess I should have known this was a begging thread..

I just asked for to be sent, also not like I’m asking for 500 or something like that, is an insignificant amount for how underwhelming the ending will be...

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Dam that’s rough. Maybe spam 10k basic five star for a dupe?
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Dam that’s rough. Maybe spam 10k basic five star for a dupe?

I just opened one and got a new one...I’m at 4K
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Well on the bright side it gonna keep you from opening the crystal before the awesome new additions come in next month.
  • Options

Not like I’m asking for a fully formed one, I just want those missing scraps so I don’t waste my time doing a pointless grind..

25 more gives you a fully formed one, so yes you are asking for one. They will NEVER give it to you no matter how nice you ask. It's never happened in the game and never will. They give it to you, then they have to give everything else to whoever asks. Go out and earn it.
  • Options
    QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    I want 25 shards too
  • Options
    Um, am I missing something? Your screenshot says 9,975/15,000. You don’t need 25 shards. You need 5,025. I don’t think Kabam is gonna give you that, homie.
  • Options
    TehKnuck wrote: »
    Um, am I missing something? Your screenshot says 9,975/15,000. You don’t need 25 shards. You need 5,025. I don’t think Kabam is gonna give you that, homie.

He means the basic 6*
  • Options
    TehKnuck wrote: »

He means the basic 6*

Ah. Just lazy, then. :p