**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5 star unduped gully or 4 star dupe level 66 gully

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
I’ll be ranking to 5/50 or 3/45. I personally really like gully’s regen with the dupe, but I know that five stars generally are more encouraged to rank up.

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    5 stars are the present. Unless God tier 4 star, never rank one
  • Options
    The only one that I would consider over gully is a Morningstar, sadly don’t have one.
  • Options
    🤢 🤮
  • Options
    Anyone else?
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Anyone else?

Honestly, MS over Guilly unless MS is a 4*

He is asking for 5 star guilly unduped va 4 star Guilly duped. Are you this smart?
  • Options
    Oh don’t have ms, just asking if I should do unduped five star gully or dupe level 66 four star version
  • Options
    Oh don’t have ms, just asking if I should do unduped five star gully or dupe level 66 four star version

Are you listening to this troll loving MS 😂. They dont even read the tittle of your post.
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Anyone else?

Honestly, MS over Guilly unless MS is a 4*

He is asking for 5 star guilly unduped va 4 star Guilly duped. Are you this smart?

lmao I was just seeing if any mention of MS triggered you and it clearly does

And yes I am "this smart" lol

Nice, I did not expect any better 😂
  • Options
    Y’all I’d just like some advice, no fighting about ms plz
  • Options

Are you listening to this troll loving MS 😂. They dont even read the tittle of your post.

And he should listen to the skrub who doesn't even play AW or AQ 🤔

I have more tittles and have completed more content than you. Sorry 😂
  • Options

And he should listen to the skrub who doesn't even play AW or AQ 🤔

I have more tittles and have completed more content than you. Sorry 😂

Sorry for what? Being too defensive? 🤔

Edit: I'm getting tired of this dance. It's getting stale reading the same comments.

Also: lmao "tittles".

You can get tired all you want. It does not affect me. I will keep on giving my take wether you like it or not.

• Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Rank up the 5* her sig only gives a small chance for a small regen, nothing more.
    But I would jist save the t4cc for a better mystic. You'll only use gully for RoL, maybe...
  • Options
    Rank up the 5* her sig only gives a small chance for a small regen, nothing more.
    But I would jist save the t4cc for a better mystic. You'll only use gully for RoL, maybe...

One shotted rol wolvie already... if used in the right fights when duped, she’s a combo of Corvus and ms with big crits and life steal.

• Options
    Any other thoughts
  • Options
    Any other thoughts

I have 5 star guillotine. I rank 4 her and she totally is a heavy hitter for monthly quest and AQ. For long content or champs with insane health she is not good.

A 4 star does not have the god tier status. Guillotine is a utility champ. You better off ranking a 5 star or a 4 star God tier.