**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ heroic 3.2 there's no path leading to portal 1?

Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
o4pgt3pn9z45.png

I know this is a kinda ridiculous question but can anyone show me the path leading to portal 1 (the portal on the top left of the image).
Don't know how in the past i got through that once though, but still need to go again to 100% heroic. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    pctrrqc7jb56.png
    This path?
  • Options
    edited August 2018

@Primmer79 Thanks man. I'm not sure what got into me... Probably the lack of sleep.
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Primmer79 Thanks man. I'm not sure what got into me... Probably the lack of sleep.
    Thanks again.

No worries. This map took me a few passes to figure out what went where and how many paths I needed to do.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it's a really weird map
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam's level design for the last few EQs has been frustrating. There were some that were impressive, like the Hydra logo this month. I absolutely loved that. Others artifically inflate energy costs and are hard to follow. Many now have unusual angles that make it hard to predict if paths are forking or reconnecting. Everything doesn't need to be a big rectangle with paths down the middle, but it also doesn't need to be a random assortment of lines connected by portals.
  • Options
    TyEdge wrote: »
    Kabam's level design for the last few EQs has been frustrating. There were some that were impressive, like the Hydra logo this month. I absolutely loved that. Others artifically inflate energy costs and are hard to follow. Many now have unusual angles that make it hard to predict if paths are forking or reconnecting. Everything doesn't need to be a big rectangle with paths down the middle, but it also doesn't need to be a random assortment of lines connected by portals.

I agree. Though my mistake was a really silly one (because i focused too much on calculating with path and which portal leading to which node... i tend to think that there must be another portal somewhere in the middle), i still think that this month's map is a really complicated, especially those 3 nodes in the left line path that's really out of place.