**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multiple accounts

I am currently using 3 profiles that I have created. With my 3different email addresses. I use my phone for all 3. Does this count as cheating or is against the rules to do this?

My alliance keeps getting hit with cheating andI'm wandering if it's bc of this. No accounts are from other people they are ones i personally created.

Comments

• heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    Could I get some mod help on this please?
  • DartVaperDartVaper Posts: 3
    I wouldn't have thought so, only the owner of the account uses it... it's the same as 3 people who share a device and have to log out/in. I have 2 and never had an issue :/
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    We went for 2years with no issue and now twice in a row we have been docked
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If you guys keep getting docked it’s because someone or some people keep violating TOS. If they violate TOS they are typically banned. If none of your accounts have been banned then you are not the cause of it.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    heman01 wrote: »
    I am currently using 3 profiles that I have created. With my 3different email addresses. I use my phone for all 3. Does this count as cheating or is against the rules to do this?

My alliance keeps getting hit with cheating andI'm wandering if it's bc of this. No accounts are from other people they are ones i personally created.

Hi,

We can't answer account specific questions on the forums so we can't answer your question about why your alliance is losing points. But having more than one account that is yours alone, not shared with anyone, is OK.
This discussion has been closed.