**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman5* or star lord 5 star or doc ock 5 star unduped all to rank 3

Doc ock unduped 5star or iceman unduped 5star or starlord unduped 5star to rank 3

Iceman5* or star lord 5 star or doc ock 5 star unduped all to rank 3 29 votes

Starlord (unduped)
0%
Iceman(unduped)
89%
Gamerlm2World EaterbuffajrBuckeyeKPMrLalowJim0172Super_Mitch_83EB54SpiderCoolsOnmixDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756AanthoMy_SuperiorBahamutQuatre_1988Manar198xumrjake57Sycoblast69 26 votes
Doc ock(unduped)
3%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Void(unduped)
6%
DOKTOROKTOPUSFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes

Comments

• IrrwhoIrrwho Posts: 5
    None of them worth it unduped. And even if they were.... I would not recommand ice.
    Star lord is ok today and still one of my favorite champ but with all of these new champs he’s huuh...
    dont like octopus
    And Void duped is great
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Iceman(unduped)
    Irrwho wrote: »
    None of them worth it unduped. And even if they were.... I would not recommand ice.
    Star lord is ok today and still one of my favorite champ but with all of these new champs he’s huuh...
    dont like octopus
    And Void duped is great

Iceman is definitely worth it
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Iceman(unduped)
    dont like octopus
    And Void duped is great

Boi u done goofed. Iceman is one of the best champs In the game
  • IrrwhoIrrwho Posts: 5
    Not to me and not according to a lot a players or even legends. But everyone dont have the same preferences
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Iceman(unduped)
    Triple immune mutant who can tank L3s is certainly worth R3
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited August 2018
    Iceman(unduped)
    Iceman is great even unduped, just need to throw that l1 on evaders when they are stunned. A little harder when NC or spidey is stun immune (have him at r4 duped). His immunities, ice armor, and frostbite charges are great utility. When war is not on I bring him to AQ for Aboms, bleed path, and take MS and NC bosses.

Void is also great unduped (I also have mine at r4, unduped), plus incinerate immune. Don't let people tell you he is trash without it. His sig is very helpful but it's not needed to make him great, I soloed UC red adaptoid with mine...

Doc Ock meh, SL unduped hell naw. Not even close on these two, who are easily worth r4 as is.
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Iceman(unduped)
    R3 him with absolutely no regrets. His dupe is just icing on the cake.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Iceman(unduped)
    Not to me and not according to a lot a players or even legends. But everyone dont have the same preferences

What legend players are you talking to bud?