**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Labyrinth of Legends Ultron bug

TakeclearTakeclear Member Posts: 8
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today while I was fighting Ultron in LOL, when he got down to around 20% health, he was no longer taking damage. This went on for 15+ fights until I just gave up. Eventually he started taking damage again, but support basically told me I'm using the wrong champ and gave me a link to the suggestion form. I want my units back that I spent, since support obviously has hired 5 year old children who can't comprehend what the fk taking no damage means.59auhhs8y4am.png
91zmm1l4aglg.png
o21swvs6f9n1.png

As you can see in those screenshots he took no damage. The first two are from me using a sp3, and the third picture is from the end of the fight, 40+ hits later and he's at the same health.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,962 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I remember someone saying that you can still do damage, and that the numbers are the only thing that don't appear
  • TakeclearTakeclear Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2017
    As you can tell from the pictures, no damage is being done.....and it happened 15+ different fights.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    SP3 is energy damage. Ultron is immune to energy damage in LoL.

But yes, I got this bug when fighting Rhino as well. Just quit the fight and start over. Solved it.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,747 ★★★★★
    Yeah dont use energy danmged.