Game Down: Compensation (not a lunatic witch hunt)

2»

Comments

• IrishReaverIrishReaver Member Posts: 27
    @Vale84

Don’t disagree with anything you said. Your thoughts aren’t wrong or out of line of what I think.

However, I can’t play whenever I want. I run my own photography company, consult weekly for a small firm outside of Boston, maintain a home, am happily married to a wonderful woman and have two small children. I am also an on call volunteer firefighter.

I can only log in a few times a day, so I think you misunderstood my sentiment. I won’t repeat myself, but consider the fact that I may be just like you, dissapionted in the game, just maybe a tad more forgiving to the people who run it. Who knows, you could be 100% correct. So they aren’t “words of someone”. Don’t assume my friend.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Member Posts: 165
    How far away is compensation anyway? Are we even getting any? Yes? No? An answer would be nice. Update even. Back to the same ole non communication. Boycott did nothing.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Member Posts: 881 ★★★
    The fact that they do not have control over their servers doesn't mean they are allowed to have a crappy product. I think at this point this is beyond repair. I will try to stop playing this thing as soon as I complete the labyrinth.